Duration: 4 Days
Training Fee: RM3,500.00
About this course
This course provides administrators with the knowledge and skills necessary to deploy and manage Windows 10 desktops, devices, and applications in an enterprise environment. Students will learn how to plan and implement Windows 10 deployments in large organizations. Students will also learn how to manage the Windows 10 installations after deployment to provide secure identity and data access by using technologies related to User Experience Virtualization (UE-V), Group Policy, Work Folders and Client Hyper-V. To support a variety of device and data management solutions, Microsoft Azure Active Directory (Azure AD), Microsoft Intune, Microsoft Store for Business and Office 365 are used for device management. These services are part of the Enterprise Mobility+ Security, which provides identity and access management, cloud-based device management, application and update management, and more secure data access to information stored both on the cloud and onsite within your corporate network.
This course is intended for IT professionals who are interested in specializing in Windows 10 desktop and application deployments and in managing the cloud-based application and data service environments for medium-to-large enterprise organizations. These professionals typically work with networks that are configured as Windows Server domain-based environments with managed access to the internet and cloud services.
At course completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Manage PCs and devices in an enterprise environment.
- Deploy Windows 10 enterprise desktops.
- Manage Windows 10 sign-in and identity.
- Manage user profiles and User Experience Virtualization.
- Manage desktop and application settings by using Group Policy.
- Manage devices in Office 365.
- Manage PCs and devices by using Intune.
- Configure and using Microsoft Store for Business.
- Deploy apps and manage information access by using Intune.
- Manage data access for Windows-based devices.
- Configure and manage Client Hyper-V.
Students should have at least two years of experience in the IT field and should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Networking fundamentals, including Transmission Control Protocol /Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), User Datagram Protocol (UDP), and Domain Name System (DNS)
- Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) and Azure AD principles
- Windows Server 2016 fundamentals
- The Windows client operating system essentials; for example, working knowledge of Windows 10 and/or Windows 8.1
Module 1: Managing PCs and devices in an enterprise environment
This module explains the most current trends and information related to desktop and device management in the enterprise. It also provides an overview of on-premises management compared to cloud-based IT management and services including an overview of Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security solution.
- Managing Windows 10 in the enterprise
- Managing a mobile workforce and supporting devices
- Overview of Enterprise Mobility + Security
Module 2: Traditional Windows 10 deployment in the enterprise
This module explains the various deployment scenarios for Windows 10 and the considerations to keep in mind while performing these deployments. It also explains how to deploy Windows 10 by using the Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (WADK). This module also explains how to maintain Windows 10 by using DISM and Windows Configuration Designer. Additionally, it explains the different types of volume activation technologies and tools to manage activation.
- Overview of Windows 10 enterprise deployment
- Customizing enterprise deployments
- Maintaining a Windows 10 installation
- Volume license activation for Windows 10
Module 3: Managing Windows 10 sign-in and identity
This module defines identity and explains why identity is important in today’s network and cloud environments. It also provides an overview of Azure AD and how to extend on-premises identity to the cloud.
- Overview of enterprise identity
- Overview of Azure AD Premium P2
- Extending identity to the cloud
Module 4: Managing user profiles and User State Virtualization
This module explains different types of user profiles in domain environment, how to manage user profiles and user state using tools such as the User State Migration Tool (USMT) and Microsoft User Experience Virtualization (UE-V).
- Managing user profiles and user state
- Configuring UE-V
- Managing user state migration
Module 5: Managing desktop and application settings by using Group Policy
This module explains how to manage Group Policy inheritance, administrative templates, and common enterprise desktop settings. This module also explains how to apply Group Policy Preferences using targeting and filtering.
- Managing Group Policy Objects
- Configuring enterprise desktops by using Group Policy policies
- Overview of Group Policy preferences
Module 6: Managing devices in Office 365
In this module students will learn about Office 365 and its main features. The focus of this module is on device management by using mobile device management for Office 365.
- Overview of Office 365
- MDM for Office 365
Module 7: Managing PCs and devices by using Microsoft Intune
This module explains how to manage devices by using Intune and how to perform basic Intune administration. You will also learn how to work with device profiles, configure conditional access and manage software updates.
- Overview of Intune
- Managing devices by using Intune
- Basic Intune administration
- Working with Intune device profiles
- Conditional access with Intune
- Managing software updates
- Manage software updates.
Module 8: Configuring and using Microsoft Store for Business
This module explains how to implement Microsoft Store for Business and how to deploy apps from Microsoft Store for Business. It also provide an overview of Windows AutoPilot and explains how to use it for Windows 10 deployment.
- Using Microsoft Store for Business for app deployment
- Deploying Windows 10 by using Windows AutoPilot
Module 9: Deploying apps and managing information access by using Intune
This module explains how to use Intune for app deployment and management. It also explains how to configure and use WIP.
- App management by using Intune
- App deployment and management
- Working with WIP
Module 10: Managing data access for Windows-based devices
This module explains how to provide secure access to organizational data. Solutions discussed include Work Folders and RemoteApp programs. This module also explains how to configure and share data stored in Microsoft OneDrive for Business.
- Overview remote data access solutions
- Implementing Work Folders
- Implementing cloud data access
- Publishing and using RemoteApp programs
Module 11: Configuring and managing Client Hyper-V
This module explains how to create virtual switches, virtual hard disks, and virtual machines by using Client Hyper-V.
- Installing and configuring Client Hyper-V
- Configuring virtual switches
- Creating and managing virtual hard disks
- Creating and managing VMs
|Public Class Schedule|
|22 - 25 Jan 2018|
|19 - 22 March 2018|
|21 - 24 May 2018|
|23 - 26 July 2018|
|24 - 27 Sept 2018|
|26 - 29 Nov 2018|
Please contact us if you need more information about Private or In-House Class Training – click here
Call Us : 03-21165778