Duration: 4 Days
Training Fee: RM 3,500.00
This Identity with Windows Server 2016 course (Exam Code: 70-742) teaches IT Pros how to deploy and configure Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) in a distributed environment, how to implement Group Policy, how to perform backup and restore, and how to monitor and troubleshoot Active Directory–related issues with Windows Server 2016. Additionally, this course teaches how to deploy other Active Directory server roles such as Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) and Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS).
To earn the MCSA Microsoft Windows Server 2016 certification, you need to pass all the three (3) exams including Installation, Storage and Compute with Windows Server 2016 (Exam Code: 70-740), Networking with Windows Server 2016 (Exam Code: 70-741) and Identity with Windows Server 2016 (Exam Code:70-742).
Join our MCSA Microsoft Windows Server 2016 public class training and certification exam in Kuala Lumpur or conduct at your venue throughout Malaysia. Other MCSA Windows Server training such as MCSA 2012 and MCSA 2008 are available upon request.
- Some exposure to and experience with AD DS concepts and technologies in Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016.
- Experience working with and configuring Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016
- Experience and an understanding of core networking technologies such as IP addressing, name resolution, and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Experience working with and an understanding of Microsoft Hyper-V and basic server virtualization concepts.
- An awareness of basic security best practices.
- Hands-on working experience with Windows client operating systems such as Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10.
- Basic experience with the Windows PowerShell command-line interface.
This course is primarily intended for existing IT professionals who have some AD DS knowledge and experience and who aim to develop knowledge about identity and access technologies in Windows Server 2016.
- Install and configure domain controllers.
- Manage objects in AD DS by usinggraphical tools and Windows PowerShell.
- Implement AD DS in complex environments.
- Implement AD DS sites, and configure and manage replication.
- Implement and manage Group Policy Objects (GPOs).
- Manage user settings by using GPOs.
- Secure AD DS and user accounts.
- Implement and manage a certificate authority (CA) hierarchy with AD CS.
- Deploy and manage certificates.
- Implement and administer AD FS.
- Implement and administer Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS).
- Implement synchronization between AD DS and Azure AD.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and establish business continuity for AD DS services.
Module 1: Installing and configuring domain controllers
- Overview of AD DS
- Overview of AD DS domain controllers
- Deploying a domain controller
Module 2: Managing objects in AD DS
- Managing user accounts
- Managing groups in AD DS
- Managing computer objects in AD DS
- Using Windows PowerShell for AD DS administration
- Implementing and managing OUs
Module 3: Advanced AD DS infrastructure management
- Overview of advanced AD DS deployments
- Deploying a distributed AD DS environment
- Configuring AD DS trusts
Module 4: Implementing and administering AD DS sites and replication
- Overview of AD DS replication
- Configuring AD DS sites
- Configuring and monitoring AD DS replication
Module 5: Implementing Group Policy
- Introducing Group Policy
- Implementing and administering GPOs
- Group Policy scope and Group Policy processing
- Troubleshooting the application of GPOs
Module 6: Managing user settings with Group Policy
- Implementing administrative templates
- Configuring Folder Redirection, Software Installation, and Scripts
- Configuring Group Policy preferences
Module 7: Securing Active Directory Domain Services
- Securing domain controllers
- Implementing account security
- Implementing audit authentication
- Configuring managed service accounts
Module 8: Deploying and managing AD CS
- Deploying CAs
- Administering CAs
- Troubleshooting and maintaining CAs
Module 9: Deploying and managing certificates
- Deploying and managing certificate templates
- Managing certificate deployment, revocation, and recovery
- Using certificates in a business environment
- Implementing and managing smart cards
Module 10: Implementing and administering AD FS
- Overview of AD FS
- AD FS requirements and planning
- Deploying and configuring AD FS
- Overview of Web Application Proxy
Module 11: Implementing and administering AD RMS
- Overview of AD RMS
- Deploying and managing an AD RMS infrastructure
- Configuring AD RMS content protection
Module 12: Implementing AD DS synchronization with Microsoft Azure AD
- Planning and preparing for directory synchronization
- Implementing directory synchronization by using Azure AD Connect
- Managing identities with directory synchronization
Module 13: Monitoring, managing, and recovering AD DS
- Monitoring AD DS
- Managing the Active Directory database
- Active Directory backup and recovery options for AD DS and other identity and access solutions
|Public Class Schedule|
|22 - 25 Jan 2018|
|19 - 22 Mar 2018|
|21 - 24 May 2018|
|23 - 26 Jul 2018|
|18 - 21 Sep 2018|
|19 - 22 Nov 2018|
Please contact us if you need more information about Private or In-House Class Training – click here
Call Us : 03-21165778