Duration: 4 Days
Training Fee: RM 2,500.00
This classroom-based course provides the fundamental networking skills required to deploy and support Windows Server 2016 in most organizations. It covers IP fundamentals, remote access technologies, and more advanced content including Software Defined Networking.
- Experience working with Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012
- Experience working in a Windows Server infrastructure enterprise environment
- Knowledge of the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) model
- Understanding of core networking infrastructure components and technologies such as cabling, routers, hubs, and switches
- Familiarity with networking topologies and architectures such as local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs) and wireless networking
- Some basic knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol stack, addressing and name resolution
- Experience with and knowledge of Hyper-V and virtualization
- Hands-on experience working with the Windows client operating systems such as Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
This course is intended for existing IT professionals who have some networking knowledge and experience and are looking for a single course that provides insight into core and advanced networking technologies in Windows Server 2016.
- Plan and implement an IPv4 network.
- Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS).
- Implement and manage IP address management (IPAM).
- Plan for remote access.
- Implement DirectAccess.
- Implement virtual private networks (VPNs).
- Implement networking for branch offices.
- Configure advanced networking features.
- Implement Software Defined Networking.
Module 1: Planning and implementing an IPv4 network
- Planning IPv4 addressing
- Configuring an IPv4 host
- Managing and troubleshooting IPv4 network connectivity
Module 2: Implementing DHCP
- Overview of the DHCP server role
- Deploying DHCP
- Managing and troubleshooting DHCP
Module 3: Implementing IPv6
- Overview of IPv6 addressing
- Configuring an IPv6 host
- Implementing IPv6 and IPv4 coexistence
- Transitioning from IPv4 to IPv6
Module 4: Implementing DNS
- Implementing DNS servers
- Configuring zones in DNS
- Configuring name resolution between DNS zones
- Configuring DNS integration with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Configuring advanced DNS settings
Module 5: Implementing and managing IPAM
- Overview of IPAM
- Deploying IPAM
- Managing IP address spaces by using IPAM
Module 6: Remote access in Windows Server 2016
- Overview of remote access
- Implementing Web Application Proxy
Module 7: Implementing DirectAccess
- Overview of DirectAccess
- Implementing DirectAccess by using the Getting Started Wizard
- Implementing and managing an advanced DirectAccess infrastructur
Module 8: Implementing VPNs
- Planning VPNs
- Implementing VPNs
Module 9: Implementing networking for branch offices
- Networking features and considerations for branch offices
- Implementing Distributed File System (DFS) for branch offices
- Implementing BranchCache for branch offices
Module 10: Configuring advanced networking features
- Overview of high performance networking features
- Configuring advanced Microsoft Hyper-V networking features
Module 11: Implementing Software Defined Networking
- Overview of Software Defined Networking
- Implementing network virtualization
- Implementing Network Controller
All registered trademark and examination titles are belongs to their appropriate vendors.
|Public Class Schedule|
|15 - 18 Jan 2018|
|12 - 15 March 2018|
|14 - 18 May 2018|
|16 - 19 July 2018|
|17 - 20 Sept 2018|
|19 - 22 Nov 2018|
Please contact us if you need more information about Private or In-House Class Training – click here