Duration: 1 Day
Training Fee: RM 450.00
About this course
This Introduction to PowerPoint 2016 training is designed for students who are interested in learning the fundamentals needed to create and modify basic presentations using Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2016.
Students will explore the PowerPoint environment and create a presentation. Students will format text on slides to enhance clarity and add graphical objects to a presentation and modify them. Students will also add tables and charts to a presentation to present data in a structured form and then finalize a presentation.
This PowerPoint course is available in our Public class training at our training lab in Kuala Lumpur or In House training at client’s venue throughout Malaysia.
Students who have little or no familiarity with Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 or more experienced Excel users who want to learn the topics covered in this course in the 2016 interface.
At course completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Start and end a PowerPoint session.
- Edit a presentation.
- Create different types of slides.
- Use the Outline tab.
- Add Clipart to a slide.
- Format slides and use templates.
- Use the Slide Sorter to reorganize a presentation.
- Apply Tables and Charts to a presentation.
- Print various components of a presentation.
- Run a slide show.
Module 1: Creating a PowerPoint Presentation
- Starting Microsoft PowerPoint
- Normal View
- Creating a Presentation
- Saving a Document
- Importing a File
- The Status Bar
- Closing a Presentation
- Exercise: Creating a Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation
Module 2: The Ribbon
- The Ribbon
- Exercise: Exploring the Ribbon
Module 3: The Quick Access Toolbar
- Adding Common Commands
- Adding More Commands with the Customize Dialog Box
- Adding Ribbon Commands or Groups
- Exercise: Customize the Quick Access Toolbar
Module 4: The Backstage View (The File Menu)
- Introduction to the Backstage View
- Opening a Presentation
- Exercise: Opening a Presentation
- New Presentation and Presentation Templates
- Exercise: Creating an Agenda Using a Template
- Presentation Properties
- Adding Your Name to a Microsoft PowerPoint
Module 5: Formatting Microsoft PowerPoint Presentations
- Selecting a Slide Layout
- Adding text
- Adding Text from a Text File or Word Outline
- Editing Text
- Formatting Text
- Formatting Text as WordArt
- Creating Bulleted and Numbered Lists
- Formatting Text Placeholders
- Adding Slides to a Presentation
- Arranging Slides
- Exercise: Formatting Text
Module 6: Working with Images
- Adding Images to a Slide
- Inserting a Picture
- Inserting Clip Art
- Capturing and Inserting a Snapshot
- Editing an Image
- Formatting Images
- Applying a Style and Cropping an Image
- Grouping and Ungrouping Images
- Arranging Images
- Adding Shapes
- Exercise: Working with Images and Shapes
Module 7: Working with Tables and Charts
- Inserting a Table
- Formatting Tables
- Importing Tables from External Sources
- Exercise: Working with a Table
- Inserting a Chart
- Formatting a Chart
- Importing Charts from External Sources
- Exercise: Working with Charts
|Public Class Schedule|
|10 Feb 2020|
|13 Apr 2020|
|4 Jun 2020|
|8 Aug 2020|
|12 Oct 2020|
|14 Dec 2020|
Please contact us if you need more information about Private or In-House Class Training – click here
Call Us : 03-21165778