Duration: 1 Day
Training Fee: RM 450.00
About this course
Microsoft Excel helps you to organise data, Do basic and complex mathematical functions, Turn piles of date into helpful graphics and charts, Analyse data and forecasting predictions, Create, build, and edit pixelated images and many more.
In this Microsoft Excel 2016 Intermediate level training, you will advance your skill set by learning to work with right formulas, lists, and illustrations. You will also work with charts and advanced formatting including styles.
This Microsoft Excel course is available in our public class training at our training lab in Kuala Lumpur or In House training at client’s venue throughout Malaysia.
This course is intended for students who have little or no familiarity with Microsoft Excel 2016 or more experienced Excel users who want to learn the topics covered in this course in the 2016 interface.
At course completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Learn to use formulas and functions.
- Create and modify charts.
- Convert, sort, filter, and manage lists.
- Insert and modify illustrations in a worksheet.
- Learn to work with tables.
- Learn to use conditional formatting and styles.
- Basic Excel experience
Working with Formulas
- Concept of Formulas
- Understanding Relative and Absolute Cell References
- Understanding Named Ranges
- Defining Named Ranges
- Editing Named Ranges
- Deleting Named Ranges
- Using Named Ranges in Formulas
- Using Array Formulas
- Using 3D References
Working with Functions (I)
- Concept of Functions
- Using Advanced Functions
- Using Logical Function: IF
- Using Logical Function: AND
- Using Logical Function: OR
- Using Logical Function: IFS, SWITCH
Working with Functions (II)
- Using Statistical functions: AVERAGEIF, COUNTIF
- Using Lookup Functions: VLOOKUP ,HLOOKUP, LOOKUP
- Using Text functions: TEXTJOIN, CONCAT
- Using Statistical Functions: MAXIFS and MINIFS
- Tracing Formula Precedents and Dependents
- Showing Formulas
- Evaluating Formulas
- Using Error Option Buttons
- Running an Error Check
- Converting Data in range as a Table
- Total the Data in Table
- Removing Duplicates from Table
- Using Sort and Filter
|Public Class Schedule|
|13 Jan 2020|
|9 Mar 2020|
|8 May 2020|
|3 Jul 2020|
|7 Sep 2020|
|16 Nov 2020|
Please contact us if you need more information about Private or In-House Class Training – click here
Call Us : 03-21165778