Duration: 4 Days
Training Fee: RM 3, 000.00
Today’s IT environments demand planning, securing and maintaining a variety of server equipment. CompTIA Server+ certification validates IT professionals can do just that and more. As an industry-recognized credential, CompTIA Server+ helps boost the performance of IT professionals within businesses of all sizes.
CompTIA Server+ validates your skills with the most commonly used server and storage systems in the IT industry. This certification demonstrates an impressive knowledge base that narrows the skills gap and provides the hands-on experience that businesses need.
Join our Comptia Server+ public training in Kuala Lumpur. This Comptia server+ course is also available if you want to conduct at your venue throughout Malaysia.
- Manage server hardware.
- Install server hardware and operating systems.
- Configure networking hardware and protocols.
- Perform basic server configuration tasks.
- Create a virtual server environment.
- Administer servers.
- Implement server storage solutions.
- Secure the server.
- Plan and test disaster recovery.
- Troubleshoot server issues.
Lesson 1: Managing Server Hardware
- Server Components
- Server Power
- Server Cooling
- Asset management
Lesson 2 : Installing a Server
- Prepare an Installation Plan
- Prepare the Server Hardware
- Set up the Server Hardware
- Install an Operating System
Lesson 3: Configuring Networking
- Manage Network Cabling
- Configure Network Interface Cards
- Implement IP Addressing and Network Infrastructure Services
Lesson 4: Creating a Virtual Environment
- Create Virtual Servers
- Create Virtual Switches
Lesson 5: Performing Basic Server Configuration
- Configure Local Server Properties
- Configure Server Roles
- Set up IP Addressing Service Roles
Lesson 6 : Administering The Server
- Update the Server
- Server Administration Access and Control Methods
- Create Service Level Agreements
- Monitor Server Performance
Lesson 7 : Implementing Storage Solutions
- Perform Capacity Planning
- Deploy Primary Storage Devices
- Storage Technologies
- Configure RAID
Lesson 8 : Securing the Server
- Configure Firewalls
- Configure Security Protocols
- Implement Intrusion Detection Systems
- Implement Logical Access Control Methods
- Implement Data Security Methods
- Apply Server Hardening Techniques
- Implement Physical Security
- Create Virtual Networks
Lesson 9: Planning and Testing Disaster Recovery
- Implement Environment Controls
- Manage Documentation for the Server and the Network
- Create A Disaster Recovery Plan
- Perform Backup and Restoration
Lesson 10: Troubleshooting Server Issues
- Troubleshooting Theory and Methods
- Troubleshoot Hardware Issues
- Troubleshoot Software Issues
- Troubleshoot Networking Issues
- Troubleshoot Storage Issues
- Troubleshoot Security Issues
* CompTIA is a brand name / trademark owned by the appropriate vendor
|Public Class Schedule|
|5 - 8 Feb 2019|
|15 -1 8 Apr 2019|
|10 - 13 Jun 2019|
|17 - 20 Sep 2019|
|18 - 21 Nov 2019
Please contact us if you need more information about Private or In-House Class Training – click here
Call Us : 03-21165778