Exam Code: N10-006
Duration: 4 Days
Training Fee: RM2,800.00
CompTIA Network+ is a vendor neutral networking certification that is trusted around the world. It validates the essential knowledge and skills needed to confidently design, configure, manage and troubleshoot any wired and wireless networks. CompTIA Network+ certified individuals are in-demand worldwide
The stakes are high. Data networks are more crucial for businesses than ever before. They are the lifeline to the critical financial, healthcare and information services that need to function at the highest, most secure level. With a CompTIA Network+ certification, you will possess the key skills to troubleshoot, configure and manage these systems and keep your company productive.
You will identify and describe all the major networking technologies, systems, skills, and tools in use in modern PC-based computer networks, and learn information and skills that will be helpful as you prepare for the CompTIA Network+ certification examination.
- Identify the basic components of network theory.
- Identify the major network communications methods.
- Identify network data delivery methods.
- List and describe network media and hardware components.
- Identify the major types of network implementations.
- Identify the components of a TCP/IP network implementation.
- Identify the major services deployed on TCP/IP networks.
- Identify characteristics of a variety of network protocols.
- Identify the components of a LAN implementation.
- Identify the components of a WAN implementation.
- Identify major issues and technologies in network security.
- Identify the components of a remote network implementation.
- Identify major issues and technologies in disaster recovery.
- Identify major data storage technologies and implementations.
- Identify the primary network operating systems.
- Identify major issues, models, tools, and techniques in network troubleshooting.
Chapter 1: Computer Network Fundamental
- Foundation Topics
- Defining a Network
- Networks Defined by Geography
- Networks Defined by Topology
- Networks Defined by Resource Location
Chapter 2: the OSI Reference Model
- The Purpose of Reference Models
- The OSI Layer
- Layer 1: the Physical Layer
- Layer 2: The Data Link Layer
- Media Access Control
- Logical Link Control
- Layer 3: The Network Layer
- Layer 4: The Transport Layer
- Layer 5: The Session Layer
- Layer 6: The Presentation Layer
- Layer 7: The Application Layer
- The TCP/IP Stack
- Common Application Protocols in the TCP/IP Stack
Chapter 3: Network Components
- Network Infrastructure Devices
- Specialized Network Devices
- Virtual Network Devices
- Voice Over IP Protocols and Components
Chapter 4: Ethernet Technology
- Principles of Ethernet
- Ethernet Switch Features
Chapter 5: IPv4 and IPv6 Addresses
- Binary Numbering
- IPv4 Addresses
- Assigning IPv4 Addresses
- IP Version 6
Chapter 6: Routing IP Packets
- Basic Routing Processes
- Sources of Routing Information
- Routing Protocol Examples
- Address Translation
- Multicast Routing
Chapter 7: Wide-Area Networks
- WAN Properties
- WAN Technologies
Chapter 8: Wireless LANs
- Introduction Wireless LANs
- Deploying Wireless LANs
- Securing Wireless LANs
Chapter 9: Network Optimization
- High Availability
- QoS Technologies
- Case Study: SOHO Network Design
Chapter 10: Command-Line Tools
- Windows Commands
- UNIX Commands
Chapter 11: Network Management
- Maintenance Tools
- Configuration Management
- Monitoring Resources and Report
Chapter 12: Network Security
- Security Fundamentals
- Categories of Network Attacks
- Defending Against Attacks
- Remote-Access Security
- Virtual Private Networks
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention
Chapter 13: Network Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Basics
- Physical Layer Troubleshooting
- Data Link Layer Troubleshooting
- Network Layer Troubleshooting
- Wireless Troubleshooting
- Specialized Networks
|Public Class Schedule|
|15-18 Jan 18|
|14-17 May 18|
|16-17 Jul 18|
|17-21 Sep 18|
Please contact us if you need more information about Private or In-House Class Training – click here