Duration: 2 Days
Training Fee: RM2, 100.00
This is a two-day professional course, which thoroughly covers the Android™ security model and concerns of both the developer and end-user point of view.
It’s highly recommended that the attendees of this course know the basics of Android application development knowledge.
Upon completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand Android software architecture.
- Understand Android’s security model.
- Build Android applications with security best practices in mind.
- Build more secure and more robust application those appeals to clients.
Lesson 1 Permissions
- Android Platform Architecture
- Android Security Architecture
- Levels of Protection
- Application Level Permissions
- Component Level Permissions
- Extending Android Permissions
- Lab 1: Securing Applications Using Permission
Lesson 2 Managing the Policy File
- The Manifest File
- Modifying Application Policy
- Lab 2: Defining the Application’s Policy File
Lesson 3 User Data Privacy and Protection
- Data Security Principles
- Vulnerabilities and Attacks against Stored Data
- Protection Principles
- Digital Rights Management
- Lab 3: Data Confidentiality and Protection
- Lab 3-1: Ensuring Data Confidentiality
- Lab 3-2: Protecting Application Data with Permissions
Lesson 4 Securing Storage
- Data Storage Decisions
- Storage Mechanisms
- Shared Preferences
- Lab 4: Data Storage Applications
- Using Shared Preferences
- File Storage Operations
- Storing data in Cache
- Retrive Gmail Account Info Using Account Manager
|Public Class Schedule|
|22 - 23 Jan 2019|
|19 - 21 Mar 2019|
|21 - 22 May 2019|
|23 - 24 Jul 2019|
|22 - 23 Oct 2019|
Please contact us if you need more information about Private or In-House Class Training – click here
Call Us : 03-21165778