Sun Java Technology Certification
Sun Java Certification Program is a Globally Recognized, Industry Respected certification program in Java technology. It focuses on key job roles in software application development and enterprise architecture. Certification is central to the learning process as it provides validation of skill sets for specific job roles. Sun Java Certification offers a natural progression to boost your career growth.
- First, by becoming a Sun Certified Java Associate (SCJA) You acquire a base set of knowledge that enables entry into a career in application development or software project management using Java technology.
- Second, as a developer You are trained on a foundational set of skills, which can then be validated by becoming a Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP) and Sun Certified Java Developer (SCJD).
- Afterwards, you can pursue advanced or specialty training and certifications (SCWCD, SCBCD, SCMAD, SCDJWS) that help enable career growth into more specific job roles making you extremely valuable to an organization.
- You set yourself a class apart by achieving Sun Certified Enterprise Architect (SCEA), responsible for architecting and designing Java Platform, Enterprise Edition technology-compliant applications that are scalable, flexible, and highly secure.
Since these certifications focus on the technology; the knowledge and skills learned while preparing for Sun Java Certification Exams are transportable from one company to another.
Sun offers the following Java technology professional certifications:
- Sun Certified Java Associate (SCJA)
- Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP)
- Sun Certified Java Developer (SCJD)
- Sun Certified Web Component Developer (SCWCD)
- Sun Certified Business Component Developer (SCBCD)
- Sun Certified Developer For Java Web Services (SCDJWS)
- Sun Certified Mobile Application Developer (SCMAD)
- Sun Certified Enterprise Architect (SCEA)